Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Wanna Work There!!

Greetings to all :)
It's been a while since my last post. Oops.

Yep, read the title of the day and you'll know how much I like the central bank of Malaysia.
I don't know how to describe, it's more like love ♥ at first sight. XOXO

In case you don't know, I'd went to KL for the BNM scholarship award's interview previously.

Whether I'll be lucky enough to get the scholarship award or not, I am contented already. Haha, seriously it's very very lucky for me to be shortlisted for the interview.

I mean not everyone can get the chance to go into the central bank and experience the tough yet okay-lah interview there. The whole process was just, SOOOO NICE!! The classy cafeteria there is the main factor why I fall for the bank. Not forgetting to mention about the library, meeting rooms, offices, high-tech facilities etc. Muahaha.. *evil laughs* Haiyo how I wish I can work there in the future.


As far as I know, there were approximately 10k applicants this year and only 150 or less were shortlisted.

SEE?? It's like 1 percent only. How lucky am I and also my fellow group mates. Heehee. However, it was said that only 40 (or maybe less than that) lucky fellas will be awarded with this prestigious scholarship. So, it's merely hard by the way. In fact, I can't put too much hope on it. Arrgh, but I must also admit that I crave for it a LOT. I guess I still stand a chance right? haha maybe, hopefully =D

Will definitely post more about the memorable experience soon. Perhaps I should wait until the interview ends 1st. (fyi, there are different days for the interview, and shall end by this Thursday) I was told that it's confidential and we were not allowed to bring back our question papers given there, which reminds me of the word: SULIT. haha.

Hehe it looks familiar right?
I also wore the same thing to JPA's. Poor >.<

well, I guess this is it for today's post. Just a short one.
Stay tuned people! =)