Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Life's good

*Yawn*

It was like, my blog had woken up from a long, long nap.
Cool, did my blog just hibernated? =.=

It's not that I didn't want to blog, but the irresponsible, lazy girl here *Waves* just didn't have the right mood, and the right topic to post about. Okay I know, my bad.

I am currently still playing(LOL!) around in form 6, busying with all the Teacher's Day celebration thingy, though I had already accepted the prestigious scholarship offer from Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM).

OMG. Really??

YES. I'm not kidding here, miaomiao. You don't need to give me that kind of comical expression.

This is what I wear
whenever I feel that I need some luck.


Evidently, I can be very superstitious sometimes. In funny ways. LOL

You might laugh at me if I tell you that I put RM13 in my purse the day before SPM result was being announced, though I ended up getting only 12 stars.

I bet you'll roll on floor and laugh if I tell you that I actually stayed away from any black undies when I went for competitions, examinations, interviews etc.

No, I don't think that it's stupid. =)
I understand that those weren't magic. It's just something that allows me to gain confidence. Just like controlling your subconscious mind, telling yourself that you are the best, you can, and you will win.

Most of us had read before the story of a little boy who thought the stone that a magician gave him was indeed, magical. He finally won something (I forgot already haha), just because he thought that he was aided by the lucky stone. In fact, he was actually using his own will to win everything. The stone however, was merely a lousy stone.

I think I am just like the little boy. Despite the fact that I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, I am very sure that I am not a witch and I don't learn witchcraft. The red T-shirt is just like any other normal tee. The RM13 and lucky undies were also, nothing special.

However, luck does come to us when we work hard for something. Believe it or not, it's up to you.
Although some people are really damn lucky without giving out an effort, but hey, you're not them. Accept it, the world is NOT FAIR. The only way you can make everything better is, work harder, work smarter. That's the only way to attract Lady Luck.

努力不一定会成功,但成功永远需要努力。
This is one of my favourite quote in Chinese.
hey of course, I don't mean that I'm already a success. Duh..I am just at the starting point la.

Oh ya, I hunted for typical Indian food in Little India with my family last week.
I love eating rice on Banana Leaf. Cool! but sadly, I didn't know how to eat using my bare fingers.


CURRY. Slurp!

I actually wanted to make you guys feel hungry by posting this photo, but now, my tummy is growling. =.=

Well, I know that it's kinda pointless to post this, but the message I would like to convey is:
Life's good.


Fyi: I will be going to Kolej Tuanku Jaafar (KTJ) for A-levels before I continue to pursue Economics in UK. Wish me luck guys, I'll definitely miss every one of you =)