Monday, July 19, 2010

PomPoms

That's what we called them during high school times.


Fluffy balls made of wool that we girls used to make it in art classes at school.
It was an art project that we all had to do it until very very stunning to 'snatch' marks for our final exams.
LOL. Those kia-su times. Tsk Tsk. 


I could still remember that I did very well but the teacher didn't give me full marks because she claimed that my total amount of pompoms was too little if being compared to some of my friends. Fyi, some had done like almost 30 animals while I did only half of them. wtf Haha!! But still, scored high marks la since I still had quality instead of quantity. LOL vain-ing.


There are even fake plants and little pebbles to decorate the pond, how cool is that!

Well, apparently the whole thing isn't mine. It's my sister's project lately. 

I just smell something so familiar whenever I look at it. High school memories I guess. When all the girls used to chat while knitting the pompoms together during free periods, or even during lessons. Ha! I miss those days =)

Alas, it all ended.