Friday, October 01, 2010

Another random post before going home








Helloo people! 

It's me blogging again :)

I'm so sorry for NOT updating that frequent as I was infected by this disease called Laziness.  :P
A big thank you to those who kept on clicking into my blog, tried to follow my blog but ended up viewing the same old post again and again. Oopsy. =/


Kay, let's see what can I write about...*think think think*

ohh, assessment week had finally passed! Weee!
I'm quite satisfied with my grades (let's don't be so strict for the 1st time hehe)..except for mechanics. I really need to do loads and loads of practice lah. I suck in it.

I just don't get it, in the future, will I be calculating the relative position of the money after 3s in the bank? LOL.
But yea.. despite having those doubts, I still love maths.

You hear that??  I LOVE MATHS  
and gosh, I'm serious.  

What a miracle. The thing I used to hate soooo much (omg, like really sooooo x1000000000...∝ much) has now become an enjoyment. I actually enjoy doing maths prep though. haha

Coz you only have one correct answer for maths, but for essay subjects like history with NO definite answer, that's when I got headache. Time consuming man. and I don't have much time okay?! haha :P



Nevertheless, I still enjoy what I'm doing now. It's like, wow, how did I choose this path? I'm glad that I applied for economics instead of what I'd usually thought of. I think I've made my first step right.
I suppose. lol.

Hmm, let's cut the crap. Here's  some of my oh-so-cute photos. 
(omeegoshh can somebody please slap me? tq.)


In Steph's room

Stephanie's Fluffy BIG Dog.
 *Cuddles tightly*  (ish, stop acting like a baby)
oh and that's nini behind me.

 Anyway, my point is..the doggie is almost half of my size!  Lmao.
Ish. Why am I so small?



Okay let's have some real animals.

Alia is now very famous because of cats. Our housemistress had already own 2 fatty adorable cats (always wandering around, meowing outside my room =.=) BUT now we have MORE! MORE! and MORE! Miss even built a tiny nursery for them.

ladies and gentlemen boys and girls....introducing..

6 berry berry kawaii kittens ^ 3 ^



AHHH.. SO CUTE RIGHT??  

Miss found these cute little fellas in the school compound.
hence, they are now temporarily adopted by Alians.



 Aww... 
Oh btw they have their own names too!
so cool! 
(I can't really recognise each of them though. duh they all look almost the same to me LOL)


oh yea.. Nabila, Noraini and me (the only three L6 bank scholars in Alia) were so excited when we got our 1st blue slip ever. Thanks to our kind Stats teacher =)  Unlike some really stingy ones =.= haha.

 

We seriously looked retarded here.
omg.


I like this. 
How i wish we could multiply the slips. hehe


And some really vain photos after house singing. 
Ignore this part if you want to. =)

 


 


I'm going back to Penang tomorrow !!!!!!

Curry Mee, Char Koay Teow, Pohpiah
I'm coming for you~ :P