Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My 101010-10!

It was the 10/10/10 on the past Sunday.
What a date.

Some enthusiastic people even posted on their status about it:
"10:10:10 10/10/10 ♥ "   "oh no..I missed 101010..." 

err. So? 
What's so special about that so-called 'perfect' day?
We just had 777 888 999..and will be having 111111 121212 right?
Frankly, to me, it was just another childish, lame thought. Celebrate for what? zzz.


Okay, I am a lil pissed and I know.
You know why?  coz my 101010 was merely a shit.


101010- wasted spent my day at the airport.

my flight was
delayed for 10 hours.  
WHAT IS THIS?!   another 10?!!



Well, i'm chilling. I'm not mad. I accept the fact and I face the reality.

It's undeniable that this is a very common phenomenon. I mean, what do you expect? It's your choice to go on a budget flight after all. You can't expect too much from them. As long as I can reach my destination safely, I am already thankful.


I find this poster so cute. don't you think so? :)

"even with this face.." LOL.

Initially, my plane was supposed to take off at 3pm. We had already boarded and fastened our seat belts. However, out of a sudden they announced that our plane had some technical problems and asked us to return to the departure hall. (phew, at least they found out the problem before flying)

Imagine the feeling I got when I first heard about the announcement from the counter: flight delayed until 11.30 pm.
Blank. Totally speechless I tell you.


Luckily I am not in a hurry, or else I would have gone mad. Think about those with connecting flights, how were they supposed to react??!



They gave me this card so that I can re-board later.


After knowing the super extreme delay, we( 4 KTJians of the same flight) decided to go home first and come back later at night. wth we waited from day until night. What a memorable experience. Tsk Tsk.


The worst thing is they delayed again but they didn't dare to announce through the counter. Smart people. haha. When our plane actually took off, my watch told me that it was almost 1am

And they said :" Good Morning ladies and gentlemen..SORRY for...."  
Yea, you better be sorry..  

and I'm still waiting for the compensation.  =.=


Plus, I was actually still coughing on that day.  The flight delay had indirectly weakened me more and thus I had to visit the health centre of ktj for medication.



So, yea. I hate 101010 coz I wasted 10 hours.
However, I'm sure that I will still fly in the red planes again in spite of their stupid flight delays.
but this time, they should really change their slogan to:


Now everyone can fly..with delays. 

teehee.