Friday, December 24, 2010

Fraser's Hill

I know I know.. My last "It's November!" blog post has been literally, super duper outdated when everyone else has started to hohoho here and hohoho there. 

Sorry for neglecting you my dear blog, I didn't mean to not update you :)
(Ok, stop talking to the blog =.=)

Just came back from Fraser's hill with my family. The boring peaceful highland :p

Too bad we're all not free this year end, plus we spent too much on shopping (oopsy)..so we can only go for a short cuti-cuti Malaysia this year.


Seriously I had never been up there before. NEVER. lol my first time.
What a shame..coz I used to write Fraser's Hill in my geography/moral paper last time but didn't even know where on earth is that place. Haha!



One word to describe the scenery and weather there: COOL!


The beautiful paddock.  


ohai baby-no-more sis :P


The golf course where you play golf in the mist.


 

 Oh hi dad. hi mum. hi green ice cream. eh wait.

:)

We went for boating too in Allan's Water. Some kind of artificial lake.
Freaky lake I would say.


I was so scared that some crocodiles or piranhas might come out! The place was simply too...err..Amazon like. lol.  but it was a fun experience.


  Jurassic Park?



On the whole I would say that the trip was great. I mean, as long as you're spending some time with your beloved family, it's always nice, right?
However, if you want me to comment sincerely.. Haha. You know what I mean :P 
It's a beautiful place but sadly..it's just a bit toooooo boring lor. Great getaway destination from the urban city though. You get to RELAX and be LAZY. Hee.

So yea..Merry X'mas everyone :D
Not going for countdown anymore this year.  
I feel like having some peace. Silent Night what.

Not in the mood to get high this year.
awww :(
Muacks ♡♡ Have fun!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love you all.