Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Like a G12

Finally. Got my Canon Power Shot G12.
Thanks a lot daddy! I'll shall not disappoint you, I hope ;)


So, here's some edited pics of my new camera.  hmm..
haven't thought of a name for this baby yet. Any ideas?  haha



Dad wanted to buy a dslr for me and I was initially tempted. but...
Knowing me as a photography noob, I don't think I should get one yet.. especially now when I don't have much time to play. Plus, I'm not really into all these confusing photography thingy. I just want to take good quality photos and then edit them. lol. Well, a more important fact is that G12 has got the chio look I want but not too bulky at the same time. Perfecto! :)



 

Looking forward to take more beautiful photos using my new camera :) Stay tuned.



and ohh. Holidays almost ending. Results coming out soon too. *shivers*
I hope I've scored well :) wish me luck! ❤