Saturday, September 17, 2011

I just love all these shitz

 

Currently so addicted to CN BLUE's 'Love Girl'. The song's just so cute and catchy that I can't resist playing it over and over again. L.O.V.E Love~~

haha it's like my prep time music now.



Hmm haven't been updating for a week. As busy as usual, I can now see myself in the future as a workaholic. I'd really love to rest but whenever I start to rest and do nothing, something will just pop up in my life and tada, I've got myself another task. It's never ending. I can never have my own sweet time doing nothing for long. There's always something to be done that finds me in life. Or vice versa. Either way.

And when I say work I mean things like Extra Curriculum Activities, not studies. But wait, I don't neglect my studies okay? In fact, I sort of enjoy revising for exam. lol.
If you know me well, it's obvious that I am not those kind of people that like to nerd in their rooms. Since long ago, I am already actively involved in lots of fun ECAs. I really enjoy myself, especially when you get to lead people. But hey, don't misinterpret, I am NOT a dictator and I don't fancy power. I am neither Hitler or Kim Jong Il, thank you. C'mon la, I'm like the sweetest boss ever :P

I am just naturally passionate in working with people. However, I don't really like following people even though I can be a very successful follower. I am a control freak, i would say. I hate it when my ideas and plans got rejected just because I don't get the say in the board. Doesn't it suck when you know that you can actually do better but you just have to give face to the boss? It sucks even more when it's YOUR IDEA and it becomes his/her credit. F*cking frustrating. 


I am usually confident at my own ability and I know that I can achieve certain things I want in life. That's why I can proudly say I've achieved quite a number of things in KTJ. However, once I am given the post and power, I kind of chicken out. It's just ironic that I used to crave for leading the whole team but once I get to do that it does not taste as nice as expected.

It's not an easy job, seriously. You get more pressure because you have more responsibility to shoulder. And then I start to think why was I so ambitious and now I get myself more and more 'ma fan'.  I could just live a simple and happy life but WHY? Why do I have to do all these when everyone else just eat and sleep. I know why. It comes to a conclusion, a simple word: Passion.

I love doing all these even it's tiring. I know that next time in my career life, I will definitely do the same. Haha can you imagine me working in the bank next time? I bet I will be like a crazy woman working OT until late night and keep on grabbing the opportunity to be promoted. Realistic much? Oh well, you can judge me anyway you like but I really love all these shit. Not the power but the satisfaction of gaining something in your life. <3