Friday, November 04, 2011

typical entertainment after exam

HELLO I'm back :) 
 Ok let's bombard you with a self-portrait of the day first :P


Ok. I don't think I'm genuinely smiling actually. lol.
I call this the cunning smile with lots of shrewd thinking on my mind  >:P

As usual I have not been updating for quite a while. Sorry guys I was trying to focus on my exam *coughs* lol. 
Anyway now that it's already over, I can finally spend some time blogging here :)


Heh. So how's everyone doing?  It's November already at the blink of eye. So fast isn't it...
Nothing much happening this few weeks, life's pretty dull actually. BLAME EXAM. urgh.


and after this re-sit paper it's not like I can rest already. My most important papers in the whole wide world *not exaggerating* ---Maths papers are coming in January. It's the most crucial chance for me to accumulate the marks I need and then confirm an A* for Maths. Yes, Let's do it!!! Let's don't resit anything in june! it's just too risky.  


Ohhh btw this reminds me that I can't go home for CNY next year :((((((  arghhhh can you imagine that? Maths exam on the 1st and 3rd day of CNY?! >.<  those angmohs are so not considerate. oh well, guess we'll all have to stay back and celebrate with our fellow batchmates. Hmm i thought i would only start to miss CNY when I fly over to UK but wth now I get to 'practice' before hand. *sobs*



I think my wallpaper is so pretty that it makes my laptop so feminine :3  ah this gives me good mood every day =)



Whilst trying to catch up with A2 stuffs there's always time for me to have some entertainment :D All work and no play makes Gracey a dull girl. yessss I've come out with a To-Watch list for the month.

1) You are the apple of my Eye. 那些年,我们一起追的女孩


Weeee bought tickets already I'm watching this Sunday :) So freaking in love with the whole story since I watched the trailer. which tempted me to go and read the book and after finishing it I was like...





The movie theme song is so catchy as well. I've been influencing people around me by singing everyday :P oh yea, and of course 柯振东 is da bomb! that 20-years-old hot dude! all of us were like, huhhhh 20 only so near to our age :DD lol girls girls.

2) Paradise Kiss (Movie!!)


Paradise Kiss, I thought it was one of the most beautiful anime after Honey and Clover. Love their theme song 'Lonely in Gorgeous' so much! and it's still my all time favourite ♥

I was so so so excited when I first saw the movie trailer earlier this year! And the excitement was elevated even more when I see Osamu Mukai starring as George! I've fallen in love with him ever since he acted in 'Atashinchi no danshi' and Honey&clover the drama.  Found it at mysoju.com and yes!! can finally watch now! :)

3) Scent of a Woman 

This korean drama rocks! recommended by hana, I am so into it now and trying to finish it as soon as possible! Okay Lee Dong Woo is actually quite hot in the drama we all scream like shit whenever there are scenes of him showering. *blushes* but oh well, I think I'm more in love with Uhm Ki Joon, the smart & cute doctor in it (the 1st guy from left)  yea i prefer him ♥ and of course, theme songs always make a huge impact. It's Xiah/ Junsu singing and he even appears in one episode :)

4) ...........erm, it's pointless to keep on going. coz the list is never ending haha!

There are actually a lot more. But I don't have time for everything la. I want to watch 犀利人妻 also, it was so hit but I never watch before leh. quite outdated :/  and oh, I realised that I still love Asian movies and drama more :D Especially Japanese one. I just finished watching one actually (lol).. 

Watched/ Recommended: 
'I give my first love to you'   ------ touching story. though there are not much ups and down in the movie, in fact quite a typical Japanese sad romance, it's still so beautiful!
I cried at the end of the movie :(  oh you can watch on youtube!



Sigh, if only I have more free time....sigh sigh sigh.


Toodles :)