Saturday, December 03, 2011

Misa Amane for a night

Last Monday was a public holiday and our college's student council and prefectorial board organized a social night based on the theme 'Fright Night'. Some sort of belated halloween celebration in the school.

Have been thinking of what character to play since we prefects first came out with the idea of fright night. Well, many didn't take it seriously but I did. LOL. I mean, costume parties are always fun! Many people dressed up as vampires, devils etc. and as always, I wanted to be a bit different :P


I could have just face-painted myself into a scary zombie or some shit but yea, I wanted to look good. duh. So I thought of Misa Amane from Death Note. She's pretty cute and sexy which I sort of want myself to be like that. chey. A more important fact is that she's 19 years old. Bingo! done.

The problem is that Misa from the manga/anime has blonde hair and wears gothic lolita kinda of clothing. I didn't really want to spend money on getting clothes I won't wanna wear after this and I was not really willing to get a blonde wig. BUT>>>> Misa from the film series was not a blonde barbie! In fact, her outfit varies and is not too erm...extreme lol.

So, tada! This is the outcome. quite nice eh? :)


I guess it's almost zero cost to get this whole thing done. Black dress, stockings and heels were already mine and not newly bought. The only thing I bought was one metre of black ribbons for my hair? which was quite cheap. 


Toy apple was from my house and I made my own Death Note! Wheeeee how cool is that ;)

Let me explain briefly on how to make my own death note prop.

1) Get an exercise book. ( I got it free from the 'kolej shop' lol. can even do maths inside actually)

2) Wrap it with Black Sugar Paper. (again, I got sugar paper free from 'kolej shop'. lololol )

3) Print out the logo of the Death Note and cut out word by word. ( For my case, I was making the 2nd death note owned by Misa thus the wordings are different from Kira's death note)

4) Glue the cut-out wordings onto the exercise book. DONE!

smart leh lol. =)


Was trying to act cool :P  Sexy Hana behind me hehe.
P.S. did you notice that it's snowing? lol new X'mas effect from picnik. Go try!



The Charlie's angels (SS-ing) before the party. I think we all look good here :)


Entrance.
Let's party like there's no tomorrow! yeah 





Loving the awesome lightings.


See I so happy. lol.









Thinking of how the hell did I dance with an apple and a death note with me?
haha I just left them somewhere near a corner and went back to take them afterwards. simple as that.

Dancing with a camera was challenging, though. but who am I? Grace what :)







 



Despite my oh-so-sorry height, I think I look kind of chio here.

yeah :) ready for the battlefield.


Awesome KTJ peeps :)










THE END.



I was really proud of myself. Imagine that, dancing with high heels for 2 hours and then walk back to your house. I know,  because I'm cool like that :D  *slaps self*

The party was okay..it got pretty boring sometimes coz it's a school event inside the campus and thus no alcohol was allowed. Meh..........how to get high wor you tell me -.-  but yea, I enjoyed more on dolling-up and chillaxing with your classmates than squeezing with people with wet, smelly armpits.





"Put ur hands in the air..."
@____@ *faints*