Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Ferris wheel is ♥

Was busy packing to go back to college just now and got emotional when the song 'Waltz', ending theme song of my all-time-favourite anime was playing on iTunes. so I decided to 'korek' out one of my favourite photo shot in Japan to post it up here.

Hmm, holiday's ending, hectic life is approaching. and oh, examinations are waiting. 
Isn't life like revolutions after revolutions of a Ferris wheel ride?


Ferris wheel near Toyota Mega Web in Odaiba, Tokyo Bay.
One of the largest in the world.

"When I was little, I didn't understand why Ferris wheels existed.
They were just sluggish and went up high. I got bored with it after only one ride.
The roller coaster and the loop slider... I only paid attention to the thrilling rides.
But I kind of understand now. 

This thing called a Ferris wheel is here for slowly cutting across the sky with the person you like and maybe saying things like, "Isn't this a little scary?". "
-Takemoto Yuuta, Honey and Clover



imagine him speaking this in Japanese, using a nostalgic tone.
mmm. Up till today I still think it's pretty romantic for him to have thought like that ♥



P.S. I still owe you readers all those lengthy blog posts about my trip. give me some time, will update asap :)