Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Hello Kitty Nerd Specs

Oops just realised that I haven't been updating for more than a week already. (okay not 'just' realised, I knew this all the way) argh how to gain loyal readers like that? :/

Felt so guilty when I listed out the topics I wanted to share with you guys yet still not being posted up.

Let's see.. it's already May now and I didn't even talk about my 20th birthday celebration. -.-
So many events last term I didn't even blog about any of them! Worst thing of all, I found out that I still have zillions of beautiful Japan trip photos last year yet to be shared. fml.



Huhuhu one of my favourite birthday present :)  Kawaii-des!!
Thank you Chir Wey and Hazel ♥




___

Study Leave has already started which means I don't need to go for official lessons anymore. Just a few more extra class and I shall be totally prepared for my A2!

Can't wait anymore.
Done with my application for intercollegiate halls accommodation last week and just found out that staying one night in London would cost me at least 24.7 pounds (for a single room). That's like you can have a deluxe super single room with en suite bathroom in other parts of UK. oh well.

I am so near already.
Just one more step, Grace, one more... *pulls socks up*