Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Cruises and thoughts

Just finished packing for tomorrow's trip (technically it's today, later in the afternoon) and I can finally lie down on my bed to surf the net for a while. I need my internet therapy every night before going to bed heh. Though my eyelids are now slowly heading south..

Knowing that I will be away for 5 days, I felt the need to at least trot out a few sentences here before leaving it on hiatus.

 
My lazy afternoon & the gorgeous boat cruises at Straits Quay, Penang.

It somehow reminded me of the Dolphin Quay in Mandurah I visited a couple of years back.
That was definitely an awe-inspiring experience to see dolphins and the exotic birdlife from the boat cruise we went for. Oh and of course, the millionaire's residence as we cruised through the canals.


You know I've always pictured this on my mind: My future husband and I, leisurely cruising across the waterways under the blazing red sunset. Like the ones in Forbes Luxe I hope.

Hmm. Guess it's this sort of little greedy imaginations that keep me going in life, no?
Simply because life has too many possibilities. And we will never know how it's going to be like until tomorrow comes.

Meanwhile, just keep dreaming :)