Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter Holidayyyy

Just came back from spring trip and now I still have 2 weeks to relax *shakes butt* (well not really, have to do lots of self study) before class starts again. I guess this Spring break has been treating me well, and 2 more months till I finish my first year of uni!

After a few days of hibernation (feeling fatigue after coming back from the trip), I am now determined to update here and share with you my awesome journey to 5 cities in 13 days. Just bear with me a little bit more since I have about 2500 photos in the computer waiting for me to sort out. *inhales*


Meanwhile, a mandatory photo of tonight's dinner:

Stir fried egg noodles with 5 spice beef mince and vegetables.

Man.. after 2 weeks eating out, as vain as it may sound, I have seriously never missed my own cooking so much.

Stay tuned.