Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Spring: Let it bloom let it bloom



I'm in love with the weather nowadays. It's not too cold nor is it too warm, which is perfect.

I could just put on a cardigan or a sweater and I'm all good to go out. Sometimes I even complain when the sun is blazing a little too much. Now I doubt I am going to survive the hot weather when I go back to Penang. 






Anyway, I was on my way to Tesco to stock up my kitchen when I discovered these beautiful flowers along the road.



pink flowers scattered all over the ground because there was a strong wind on the night before.


I could even touch some of them. Hi little gorgeous :3







Dandelion! and lot of wild daisies behind <3


Sigh. It's so beautiful that I had to stop and take photos like some jakun who has never seen flowers before. But who cares.




I believe that happiness are always found in those tiny, little things that we neglect in life.
We just somehow tend to take things for granted, don't we?  



Countdown: Less than a month till I get home :)